A true peterson tradition. With lightening quick hands and superior skill the pain of loosing a tooth is obsolete. While mom was out with the girls saturday night, I decided to have a little fun as well. As a kid growing up Richard (my dad) used to tie dental floss around our loose tooth and then yank it out when you were least expecting it. I remember the anxiety building as I saw my dad wrap the dental floss tightly around his fist. I knew at any moment he would tear my tooth loose. Enjoy this little clip, hopefully you get a good laugh.
6 years ago
4 comments:
That is child abuse on so many levels. I loved every second of it. I laughed so hard I cried.-Amelia
oh my goodness....I was scared to death watching that!!!! :) Andy wouldn't even watch it...I had to force him....the instant replay was fantastic! Wow...now I know why I stayed away from Uncle Richard when I had a loose tooth! :) I had always heard about the infamous tooth pulling incidents...now I experienced one! Way to go Ellie!! You are one brave little girl!
That's hilarious . . . I definitely have to show Travis this one:)
hey!! I just wanted to let you know that if you are really interested in getting some bows, you can email me with what colors you want and what type of bows! I have a few ready to sell, but I would be more than happy to custom make some for you with any kinds of colors, etc. Just tell me which bows you like and what colors you want them in!! :) My email is daisie13@hotmail.com
I can give you prices and everything too!
Post a Comment