Tuesday, February 26, 2008

2 Lines Your Pregnant, 1 Line Your Not...

That wasn't good enough for Rory so he sent me out to get a more exact test, so I got the one that literally spelled it out for him Not Pregnant or Pregnant. The results couldn't have been clearer. We are pregnant.
It's no secret that I've been wanting another baby since Beck was born, but this was quite unexpected seeing how we were taking measures to make sure this sort of thing wouldn't happen. Beck isn't even a year old. He is still 100% dependant on us for everything. He is still a baby, case in point this picture was taken a few moments after we found out I was pregnant. In the short amount of time that I was bawling my eyes out in the bathroom and Rory was comforting me Beck found chocolate and markers stashed in Ellie's closet. Does this look like I'm ready to handel another baby? I still haven't lost all the weight I gained from being pregnant with Beck and Rory had just gotten me a personal trainer 2 weeks ago so that I could get back in shape.
All that being said and allowing time for the shock to wear off, I am excited. I know this baby is suppose to be in our home. I have felt very strongly about having another baby and I have felt like there was another special spirit anxious to come into our home. Why it is coming at such a stressful time in our life (commute, trying to sell house, and already have a baby) I don't know, but my guess is that the Lord does, and if he's the one guiding this event it's alright with me. I trust him.
We'll keep you posted on sex, names etc. My guess is he/she will be due around the end of October. My guess is that it's a girl-we'll see- to be continued...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Congrats you guys!!! :)

Anonymous said...

We're SO excited for you guys!! ;)

Angie said...

Congrats on #4! Another round of little ones are on their way :) and crazy times are ahead!