Saturday, March 22, 2008

Tagged

A- Attached or single: happily attached 8 years
B- Best Friend: Rory
C- Cake or Pie: cake batter, sorry if thats gross
D- Day of Choice: Saturday b/c Rory's home
E- Essential Item: baby einstein vidoe for the car. It's the only thing that keeps Beck from crying
F- Favorite Color: yellow
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms
H- Hometown: Montgomery, Alabama
I -Indulgence(s): American Idol, chocolate chip cookie dough, diet pepsi
J- January or July: july - playing outside and neighborhood BBQ's
K-Kids: Ellie-6, Austin-4, Beck-1 and 1 on the way,due October 29th
L-Life is incomplete without: Family and the gospel
M- Marriage Date: Nov. 18,2000
N- Number of Siblings: 7, christian, jason,courtney, cameron, Kyle, Erin, Corey
O- Oranges or Apples: apples MUST BE CRISP.I hate biting into a mushy apple
P- Phobias or Fears: having to go to the bathroom and there not being one.
Q- Quote(s): "That which we elect to surround ourselves with becomes the museum of our soul and archive of our experience"-Thomas Jefferson
R- Reason To Smile: kids are in bed, I'm in my jammies, house is spotless,life is good.
S- Season: spring and fall- perfect temperature, my windows can be open all day to let the fresh air in.
T- Tag Five: Everyone I would've tagged has already been tagged, and everyone else I would've tagged doesn't blog-Nicky,Courtney and Emily-Get on the ball.
U- Unknown Fact About Me:I slept with a night light until my 2 year of college
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Steak is one of the 4 basic food groups right?
W- Worst Habit: spending money,but I'm getting better.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasound
Y- Your Favorite Meal: Spinch and artichoke dip, olive garden salad, Bucco de peppo's eggplant parmissan,craigo's breadsticks, diet pepsi and creme brulie for dessert.-yum I'm hungry!
Z-Zodiac: pisces

No comments: