6 years ago
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
December
Looks like I'm down to monthly posts. I can't buy time lately to do everything I want to do or even everything I need to do. Our little family is just pluggin' along. The end of 2008 was a bit on the depressing side, but we are looking forward to a bright 2009. Despite Obama's win in the presidential race, the economic crisis, and a less than content new baby, we managed to have a good Christmas and started the New Year off with a great mini vacation at Rory's Aunt and Uncle's cabin. Here are just a few pics from this past month, from our pathetic looking Christmas tree, compliments of our very curious 20 month old to a day of sledding here's what December looked like for the Peterson family...











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so glad to see the Petersons are back in the game of blogging. I sure have miss seeing you and the family in pictures. I love reading what is going on with you guys and how you are doing. We are still waiting on you guys to come for a visit. Hope that it is soon. Take care and let us hear from you sometime. Love and miss you all.
Good to know you are surviving. Why was the month depressing? I would love to see some pictures of Savannah.
Post a Comment