6 years ago
Monday, November 3, 2008
Halloween
A few pics of Ellie (Dorthy), Austin (Bumble Bee), and Beck (Cute fluffy Dog). It was a fun night up until 1:00am, when Becks candy kicked in and he was wide awake until 3:30 am, which also resulted with him ending up in our bed. Between 2 baby feedings and Beck pulling my hair, poking my eyes, and chatting non-stop I didn't get much, actually any sleep and started questioning wether or not I can handle a new born and an 18 month old. It definately won't be easy, but I've got a great husband, who is always willing to take over when I can't go on, 2 older slightly independent kids, who are willing to help hold the baby and give her a bottle, and wonderful in-laws and my own family who can step in at any time to give me relief. I am blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful people... and yes it is worth it- all the sleepless nights, double diaper duty, and the extra weight gain is worth having Savannah in our home. Now, here our some Halloween pics.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Carrie & Rory! How are you guys??? It is Steph/Ben Johnson! I just saw your blog off Nicky's. Crazy small world. Your family is so adorable and congrats on the new precious baby. So funny but actually last weekend we found our wedding video while trying to find an old Halloween one and we decided to watch it! hahaha...so many memories so THANKS for capturing them! LOVES
http://ourjohnsonjourney.blogspot.com/
Looks like a lot of fun! You can do 2 babies- it is exahusting- but you are right it is so worth it!
Post a Comment