6 years ago
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Not a Canidate for the Biggest Loser
After 9 long months, we are finally down to the last 3 days of my pregnancy. This Sunday, October 26th, I will be induced and if everything goes the same as the last 3 labors, we will be welcoming Savanah Lee Peterson in a mere 4 hours after the induction begins.I am excited to report that at my final weigh-in today at the Dr.'s office I was well below the 200lb. mark that I was anticipating. That doesn't mean I ate right and exercised during those 9 months, because I didn't. In fact, I'm surprised I didn't easily tip the scale past 200lbs with a steady diet of fruity pebbles and coke and not stepping foot in a gym for 9 months.For whatever reason I didn't go over the 200lb. mark I'm relieved, but come Sunday it'll be back to watching what I eat and when recovered from labor (4-6 weeks)back at the gym. So come Sunday water, fresh veggies and fruit and steamed chicken and fish, but until then-please pass the fruity pebbles and coke and throw in a 3 musketeer bar too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my heck- I have been waiting for an update...I knew the date was quickly approaching! Good luck- I know your a pro! Glad to know all of the early drama of the pregnancy paid off, and you get a little girl out of it!
Good luck on Sunday...I have been thinking about you and wondering if #4 had arrived yet. Keep us posted...and I would love to bring dinner over one night. I promise to make it healthyish :)
Post a Comment