1. We sold our house in Spanish Fork and made the long awaited move to Layton, with a month pit stop at my sister's Courtney house. She and her family were incredible host! Thanks for allowing our chaos to disrupt your peaceful way of life.
2. My parent's flew out for the 4th of July-activities included fire works, 7 peaks, movies,Papa's birthday, food, and fun.
3. Annual Lake Powell trip with the Peterson Family. Courtney watched Beck which made this a very relaxing and enjoyable trip. Ellie mastered water skiing and
Austin wasn't about to get outshined by a girl. He also got up on skiis, jumped off a cliff and rode the wave runner like a maniac.
We had a blast. We were so glad to spend time with the Moss Family. Their visits are never long enough. Just know that we love you guys.
4. Did I mention we're expecting a girl!!!
5. Breaking Dawn came out and it was great! I cried, I laughed, I Loved it. More detailed review to come.
5. Ellie had her 1st day of school today- year round-we'll see how that goes. She's in 1st grade and is growing up too fast. 1st grade is all day from 8:40-3:30. Our home will be lonely without her. Today at 12pm Austin kept asking me how much longer 'till Ellie gets home b/c he missed her. So did I.
So that's what we've been up to. It's been a long road to get to where we are. It's great to be a family again. I can't express how wonderful it is to have Rory home home every night. He brings a special spirit into our home we missed it those 6 months we were apart. But life is good now. All is well with the Peterson family!
5 comments:
Finally the Peterson's we love are back to normal! I am so glad you updated- I checked everyday to see what has been going on. Looks like you guys are doing great.
You're back! :) You were definitely missed!! great update though...a girl!! Congrats..Ellie will love having a little sister! Lake Powell looked amazing! We haven't been FOREVER and it made me want to go even more looking at those pictures....tell Ellie that Kylee is very impressed that she is going to school ALL day! Kylee starts preschool in Sept. and can't wait...she only wishes she could go every day! I can't believe how much I loved those books...I was hooked from the 1st page, and couldn't put them down! I'm 100% team Edward too!! :) can't wait for the movie! Glad you guys have been doing good!
You do live:) It looks like you've had quite the eventful summer! I'm quite jealous of your annual lake powell trip . . . Travis and I have only been out boating once this summer. It was so fun to take Isaac for his first time, but since being out on the lake defines summer for me, summer just hasn't been long enough. Congrats on your home, your husband back, and your baby girl! We're so excited for you . . . girl baby names are so much more fun to think of than boys:) Good luck!
I am glad you are back! Thanks again for helping us out when we were stranded. I can't wait to meet baby girl Peterson!
Yeah! you're blogging again. :) Ellie and Austin look awesome on the wakeboard & skiis. We sure wish we could have gone.
Post a Comment