The teaser trailer is supposed to come out the first week in May during "Speed Racer". That movie isn't looking so dumb anymore. I might have to tag along with Jimmy and Harper.....nah, I'll watch it on the computer. First week of May.....
Carrie, I'm horrible! I haven't even started reading the series yet. The books are on my entertainment center--calling to me--but I just haven't found the time. Shame on me...
Just read that Stephenie Meyer had ONE provision when she sold the rights---the movie gets a PG-13 rating. I know we wondered about that when James' head got ripped off. Whew!
4 comments:
That is AWESOME!
The teaser trailer is supposed to come out the first week in May during "Speed Racer". That movie isn't looking so dumb anymore. I might have to tag along with Jimmy and Harper.....nah, I'll watch it on the computer. First week of May.....
Carrie, I'm horrible! I haven't even started reading the series yet. The books are on my entertainment center--calling to me--but I just haven't found the time. Shame on me...
Just read that Stephenie Meyer had ONE provision when she sold the rights---the movie gets a PG-13 rating. I know we wondered about that when James' head got ripped off. Whew!
Post a Comment