6 years ago
Friday, May 2, 2008
Twilight Obsessed
My life has been very boring lately as you can see by the lack of new posts.My obsession for the twilight series,however, is still going strong and gets more ridiculous each day as we get closer to the release of breaking dawn and the twilight movie. I stay on top of all the latest twilight topic at twilightmoms.com. The only requirement to join these forums is to be either over 25, married, or a mom. That's a club I am well qualified for. Anyway, they are putting together a petition to get Stephenie and the director of the movie along with cast to get on Oprah, so if you're as big a fan as I am and have a few minutes to do your duty as a twilighter go to this web site and let your obsession be heard! http://twilight.epetitions.net/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think they are trying to get a petition going for "Ellen" too, but I could be making that up.
Post a Comment