Sunday, August 22, 2010

Alive and Well

It's been so long since I've blogged that I'm afraid that I have forgotten how. It's been almost a year since my last post and I'm happy to say that not too much has changed. Wow- I'm really excited about that- I'm NOT pregnant. We DIDN'T move. We DIDN'T change jobs. Life has been slow and steady and I'm grateful for that. So, without further delay here is what our kids look like a year since our last post.




We did have one big trip to Kentucky this summer to visit my parents. We stayed for a month and the kids had a blast getting to know Mama and Papa real well and vice-versa. They kept us busy. We went swimming, to the zoo, plays, movies, horse parks, a pirate museum a baseball game and alot more.





That's all for now. Hope the new school year goes great for everyone!

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Glad to know you are alive! You kids are super cute!