Sunday, November 8, 2009

Update w/ pics

This post will be few words just so I can get pictures up before my kids start crying. The first set are pics when my family came to visit in July. We had a blast swimming and hanging out at the cabin.




While those pictures upload we also went to the cabin again with our friends Adam and Francine and their kids.







We also celebrated Savannah's 1st birthday (at the last minute). We almost forgot, but I managed to cook up some birthday cupcakes so we could get the traditional cake on the face 1st birthday photos. and I don't mean to brag, but can I just say how gorgeous her eyes are...




Finally, we had a great Halloween. We had a party where everyone dressed up, except for Beck who refused to put on his cowboy costume.









9 comments:

Courtney said...

Finally, a new blog post. Love the pictures. Go ahead and brag about Savannah's eyes. I noticed the other day how long her lashes were. Lucky girl.

Amelia said...

Glad to see you're alive and kickin'!

tjnicky said...

Those pictures made me laugh!!! I loved everyone's costumes, how in the world did you do Rory's makeup? Looks like everybody had a blast! We wish we could have come!
Savannah's eyes are so pretty, I'm glad you were able to throw something together for her B-Day!!

themaskremoved said...

I have created a blog to share some of the things that happen in my life and my true feelings for them. I have chosen to keep my name out of this blog so that I am able to be honest about my life and all things in it. WITH ALL MASKS REMOVED. I would love for you to come by and check it out.

nevalia said...

nice blog

Mary from Diet Site said...

Wonderful blog, i recently come to your blog through Google excellent knowledge keep on posting you guys.

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAE9459jGjo

gucci said...

chanel bags
louis vuitton
gucci
chanel
louis vuitton
gucci handbags
chanel bags
purse blog
Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Canvas Neverfull GM
Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Neverfull MM
Louis Vuitton Graffiti Neverfull MM(green)
brand
Christian Dior
Christian Dior
lois vitton

Anonymous said...

very nice pictures, thank you for sharing.