Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Let it Snow! Let it Snow!



Well, we had an early unexpected snow fall this weekend. I was completely unprepare d. I hadn't gone through all the boxes in the basement to locate the snow clothes, but that didn't stop Austin. Against my wishes and from an ok from Rory "let him learn his lesson, he'll be back inside in 3 minutes." Austin ventured out in the snow in shorts, sneakers w/out socks and no gloves. 3 minutes turned into almost 20 min. He was an ice cube by the time he came in, but he loved every minute of it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy snow!!! I can't believe all of that snow! wow!! Aren't kids crazy?!? Great pictures...hope you are doing great!

Unknown said...

yeah! It's about time you updated the blog. Austin in his shorts--hilarious. I can't wait to see the deck. P.S. I hope you had a good visit with Mom. Did Christian find his way okay?

tjnicky said...

I can't believe all of the snow. I hope we don't get any of it! I can't believe all of Rory's gray hair!! He's got a lot more just since I saw him a few weeks ago!
Post some pictures of Ellie's room, I would love to see it!

Britney said...

Hey when is the baby coming? I love that Austin!