At least the wait between these books isn't as long as the years I had to wait for each "Harry Potter". Oh, funny pictures in the email too!
You are so funny- I am excited too. We will be at the first midnight showing....together.
This definitley calls for a girls all-nighter!! Can't wait!
Just finishing the 3rd book. Bought it and then started school and it's been patiently waiting for me. I haven't put it down for 2 days. Can't wait for number 4 and the movie.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
At least the wait between these books isn't as long as the years I had to wait for each "Harry Potter". Oh, funny pictures in the email too!
You are so funny- I am excited too. We will be at the first midnight showing....together.
This definitley calls for a girls all-nighter!! Can't wait!
Just finishing the 3rd book. Bought it and then started school and it's been patiently waiting for me. I haven't put it down for 2 days. Can't wait for number 4 and the movie.
Post a Comment