6 years ago
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
P.S.
Can I just say that after reflecting on the past 6 years of my life when our children started coming into our home and looking at all their photos from birth to the present has just confirmed to me again that their is no other calling/job ,whatever you want to call it, greater than motherhood. I love being a mom. I'm not great at it and I have a long way to go before I measure up to my own mom, but I can honestly say that I truely enjoy and cherish motherhood and I adore and love my kids more than anything else in the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I agree with you 150% I love being a mom and watching my kids learn everything. Nothing makes me happier. By the way you are already a great mom!!
I love it too- thanks to great moms who are such good examples- and to dads that see the importance of us staying home.
Well said. If only the rest of the world valued motherhood!
Beautiful! The joy I feel with just one is so incredible that I cannot wait to watch it grow as my family does. It's the greatest gift I've been given.
Post a Comment